Yet another folk remedy with no evidence to suggest it has any effect on influenza or its complications. A systematic review of garlic for colds (not the flu) noted that claims of effectiveness are based on poor-quality data.
- Uh-Oh: Study Finds Popular Flu Drug Actually 'Accentuates the …
- South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute / Woods …
- Researchers uncover clues to flu's mechanisms – Medical Xpress
- Obama Wants To Bring In Migrant Children For Medical Research
- Cheap cream can boost flu jabs for elderly, HKU study shows …
- No categories